Friday, October 16, 2015

In some of my classes, I didn't deserve the grade I have gotten. I didn't deserve some of the grades I gotten because it really kinda messed me up. But as for the other grades I got I think I deserve because I been working very well. Things I have learn this past quarter is that the work is kinda not that hard if you really work well. Also our teacher truly care about us and our grades. I learned that I have to X people out, acting like they not there because if I didn't I would have really had some bad grades. The way I am going to use this knowledge about myself to change my study habits and grades in the future is to stay focus and if I do I don't have nothing to worry about. I could have did better in P.E. because the grade I got I don't really like it. Next quarter, I don't really wanna see nothing from my teachers because I already see what they have done. I think next quarter I would do way better than I did this quarter once I change my ways. I anticipate better results next quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment